TOP PICKS: POST HOLIDAY DECOR
It has arrived. My least favorite time of the year when I am forced by my husband to take down my holiday decor. If given the the chance, I would certainly leave everything up until Valentines Day. I even tried to compromise by offering to take the ornaments off IF I could leave the tree up...
Anyway, I know this time of the year can be super tricky to decorate for. It's that awkward time between snowpocalypse and spring (at least for us here in the Midwest) where you still want your home to feel as cozy as it did around the holidays. If you're anything like me...you'll be spending a lot of time indoors, so pack up that mistletoe and prepare yourself to beat those winter blues with some of my favorite post holiday items.
1A. Bali Toss Pillow from Target $14.99
1B: Geometric Golden Yellow Wool Felt Pillow from Whitenest on Etsy $75.00
2. Threshold Jute Basket with handles from Target $24.99
3. Threshold Knit Tassle Throw from Target $29.99
4. Eucalyptus + Sage soy candle from Sydney Hale Co. on Etsy $28.00
5. 2014 Wall Calendar Shapes by Dozi on Etsy $22.00
6. Coffee Mugs from Paper & Clay Studio on Etsy
7. Rowsters Milky Way blend coffee $16.00
1A. Selena Grey Strip Pillow from Crate and Barrell $59.95
1B: Wool Turkish Sham Pillow from Pillow Number One on Etsy $49.95
2. Wood Sign by Lily Bug Boutique via Etsy or Facebook
3. Faux Deer Antlers by Near and Deer on Etsy
4.Christien Meindertsma's Knitted Flocks Pouf from Design Within Reach
5. Trellis Mercury Hurricanes from West Elm $39
6. Threshold Faux Succulent Arrangement Target $19.99
7. Softest Throw Stripe in horseradish/ivory by West Elm $49.00
8. Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney Amazon $35.00
WANT MORE? Follow the Post Holiday Decor Board on Pinterest!